It has been a couple of years since I’d decided to start blogging. It all came from a desire to share my thoughts about technology, and its uses, with the technical community. I started the journey joining the VMUG, became a VMUG leader (Orlando, FL) and looked at different opportunities to share my thoughts and experiences. I believe that with every major endeavor, one should start with a solid knowledge management system, and for that reason I am officially launching www.haroldgoodwin.com.
I’ve decided to use this site to capture and track a number of items:
- Use cases and challenges from my engagements in the field
- Reference implementations
- Step-by-step installation and configuration instructions
- Review and discuss new solutions, products and features
- Document and track my learning journey towards higher certification (VCDX = #PureAwesomeness!)
- Presentations, podcasts, and all related media
- And above of all things, I will try to promote innovation and infrastructure architecture by operational excellence (more to come about this)
- I will also cover a few things of personal interest in the section What’s Really Important
I truly hope for everyone that reaches this site to find it useful and worth their time. I will try to make the content as unique as possible and not re-invent the wheel, as there are many great sites with phenomenal content by a number of very good friends in the blog-o-sphere.
Enjoy the content and come back frequently. Feel free to leave your feedback, propose any topics and reach out if any questions. I will try to get my game-on in the business of writing and technology blogging.
My best…Harold E. Goodwin
Don’t hold back! Share your knowledge and be social! It is a great vCommunity after all.